Nature World Teacher Training
The nature kingdom was created from the heart of Source, and the ninth-dimensional Master Pan and Archangel Purlimiek lovingly look after it. It comprises forests, meadows, flowers, mountains, lakes, rivers and oceans. We are truly blessed to live on such a beautiful planet, and we should constantly remember that we and nature are one.
Message from Diana Cooper
If you truly want to help the planet as well as yourself and your students into the new Golden Age, this course will enable you to do so. It offers an in-depth understanding and connection to all the nature kingdoms, birds, animals, trees, flowers, stones, as well as the angelic and elemental realms and great Masters who look after them. As you absorb the light of the nature kingdoms and spread it to others, Lady Gaia will bless you.
The purpose of this teacher training course is to:
- Provide basic information about the kingdoms of nature, birds, insects, elemental beings and minerals
- Connect with Lady Gaia and Archangel Purlimiek, the Angel of Nature
- Get to know Pan and the Archangels connected with nature
- Get acquainted with the Hall of Nature and the Temple of Nature in Atlantis
- Learn ways to connect with nature
- Connect with trees and plants and their healing qualities
- Get acquainted with the third-dimensional birds from Sirius and the fifth-dimensional birds from Lakumay and Archangel Bhokpi, who is in charge of this kingdom
- Learn about third-, fourth- and fifth-dimensional insects and Archangel Preliminek, who oversees them
- Connect with the air, fire, earth and water elementals
- Get a deeper connection with the mineral kingdom
Teacher Training Prospectus
The main requirement is a desire from the heart to work with the nature kingdoms and help others do the same.
The Diana Cooper School of White Light honours and recognises that everybody has their own individual skills, desires, knowledge and potential. Our wish is to help you take your light out into the World and share it through running workshops and group sessions.
You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and responsible for your own actions and behaviours at all times.
The application form helps us assess our potential teachers’ suitability; therefore, the information you provide must be as comprehensive as possible.
Essential Pre-Course Reading
Read at least one of the following books:
- The Archangel Guide to Ascension by Diana Cooper and Tim Whild
- The Archangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery by Diana Cooper and Tim Whild;
- Keys to the Universe by Diana Cooper and Kathy Crosswell
All books are available via Diana’s website www.dianacooper.com
Nature Course Content
Teacher Training Module Content (20 teaching hours)
- Give you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empower you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enable you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Give you a comprehensive framework for delivering Angel workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the DCSWL
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols/pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Where are the twelve chakras?
- Cleansing and strengthening the twelve chakras
- Exercises to activate and integrate the twelve chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
- Preparing a workshop programme
- Practising the 12 Chakra activation visualisation
- Prepare a short visualisation to present to the group
- Prepare a short exercise to present to the group
Nature Module (20 teaching hours)
Note: You can only take this module when you successfully complete the Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module.
This module will:
- Enable you to lead your own Nature World workshops
- Show you how to connect with nature
- Empower you with the confidence to speak about the module content in front of others
- Give you a variety of activities and visualisations to enhance your workshops
- The nature kingdom
- Nature and Lady Gaia
- Higher beings connected with nature
- Trees and plants
- Healing with plants
- The Hall of Nature and the Temple of Nature
- The bird kingdom
- The insect kingdom
- The elemental kingdom, including air, fire, earth and water elementals
- The mineral kingdom
Course work and home study
You will be required to complete the following:
- Prepare a short Nature World meditation to present to the group
- Create a short Nature World exercise to present to the group
- A piece of written work on Nature World of 1000 words
Your master teacher will present you with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practising the skills and gaining confidence and empowerment.
Within the subject matter of the manual is a wealth of activities and visualisations relevant to each section.
Qualifying as a Nature Teacher
To be awarded a Teaching Certificate from The Diana Cooper School of White Light, you must successfully complete both The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module and the Nature World Module, including your written work. This will enable you to say that you are a qualified Nature World Teacher with The Diana Cooper School of White Light on your advertising literature.
The Nature World Teacher Training Programme is six days (40 teaching hours) and costs £666. Non-UK course fees are based on UK prices. If you already hold a teacher’s certificate, it is 3 days, and the cost is £333.
Please note that it is only necessary to complete The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module once.
The costs do not include accommodation, food or travel.
It requires a deposit of £222 at the time of booking.
Nature World Online Teacher Training
The Online Teacher Training Programme is on a one-to-one basis and comprises 12 sessions of 2 hrs each. The cost is £732. It requires a deposit of £244 at the time of booking.
If you already hold a teacher’s certificate, it is 6 sessions, and the cost is £366.