Dragon Teacher Training
We live in a fantastic universe, and we are truly blessed that the dragons have come back to support us in high numbers. Dragon portals have opened in Andorra and Honolulu where they arrive. These wonderful beings gather in huge numbers at the etheric retreats of Master Abraham in Calcutta and Quan Yin along the Silk Road in China. They come in various sizes and shapes and with most spectacular coloured energy fields.
Dragons are elementals and do not have all elements. They have one or a combination of any three of them. They belong to the angelic realms and serve the planet with great joy and wisdom. Dragons reside in between the 4th and the 9th dimension and operate on different vibrational frequencies. Their hearts are open, and they love this planet and all beings on it with all their might. They are here to assist us through the significant shift that we are experiencing at the moment.
Message from Diana Cooper
“Dragons are powerful and wise beings who belong to the angelic realms. Many of these creatures of earth, air, fire or water have stayed with us for aeons, quietly helping us in many ways. It is wonderful that the higher frequency dragons are now pouring in to help our journey to ascension. At the same time, the galactic dragons are returning to connect us to the wisdom of the universe. We are living in awesome times of shifting consciousness, and you are much needed as a dragon teacher to help birth the New Golden Age. You may be a Dragon Master already. If not, this training course will enable you to become one. As a dragon teacher of the Diana Cooper School of White Light much will be expected of you, and in return, you will receive many blessings from the gracious dragons. May the dragons inspire and protect you as you spread their love and wisdom.”
The purpose of this teacher training course is to:
- Provide basic knowledge about the dragons.
- Open up for a first connection with the dragons and working with them.
- Encourage conscious and respectful interaction with them and the expression of appreciation and gratitude for their service.
- Get to know the five Golden Ages and the roles the dragons had in each of them.
- Learn about the different dimensions and get to know the dragons from the fourth, fifth, seventh and ninth dimension.
- Learn about the basic qualities of the four elements and work with the fourth-dimensional dragons of the four elements, and the fourth-dimensional dragons of the mixed elements.
- Open your mind to the new possibilities that working with dragons will bring you.
- Learn how to activate and expand your twelve fifth-dimensional chakras with the dragons.
- Get to know your personal dragon and see him as a friend and companion.
- Get acquainted with the galactic dragons.
- Learn about the ley line system of our planet in the third, fifth and seventh dimension and work at clearing it with the dragons.
- Learn how to remove the Veils of Illusion with the dragons.
- Learn how to work with the dragons at healing different areas in your life.
- Work with the dragons to build your crystalline light body and your Antakarana bridge.
- Become acquainted with the dragon masters and become a dragon master if you wish to do so.
Teacher Training Prospectus
The main requirement is a desire from the heart to connect with the dragons and help others to do the same.
The Diana Cooper School of White Light honours and recognises that everybody has their own individual skills, desires, knowledge and potential. Our wish is to help you to take your light out into the World and share it through running workshops and group sessions.
You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and to be responsible for your own actions and behaviours at all times.
The application form helps us to assess the suitability of our potential teachers; therefore, it is vital that the information you provide is as comprehensive as possible.
Essential Pre-Course Reading
Dragons, Your Celestial Guardians, Diana Cooper, Hay House
All books are by Diana Cooper and are available via her website www.dianacooper.com
All books by Diana Cooper and available through Amazon
Teacher Training Course Content
Teacher Training Module Content (20 teaching hours)
- Give you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empower you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enable you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Give you a comprehensive framework for delivering Angel workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the Diana Cooper School of White Light
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols and pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Where are the twelve chakras
- Visualisation to activate and integrate the 12 Chakras with sacred sound/geometry
- Exercises to activate and integrate the twelve chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
- Preparing a workshop programme
prepare short exercises and talks to give to small groups or to the whole group. You will be presented with full notes, so that the sessions will be predominately used to practise the techniques and thereby gain confidence and empowerment. The chakra exercises are an integral part of our work. Students are expected to become proficient in them and lead part of the exercises throughout the training programme
Dragon Module (20 teaching hours)
You can only take this module when you have successfully completed the Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module.
This module will:
- Enable you to lead your own dragon workshops
- Show you how to connect with the dragons
- Empower you with the confidence to speak about dragons in front of others
- Give you a variety of activities and visualisations to use to enhance your workshops
- What are dragons?
- The dragons and the golden ages
- The dragons and the dimensions
- The dragons and the four elements
- Expanding your twelve chakras with the dragons
- Your personal dragon
- The seventh-dimensional galactic dragons
- The Christ light and the dragons
- The ley lines and the dragons
- Clearing with the dragons
- Dissolving the Veils of Amnesia and Illusion with the dragons
- Increase your frequency and joy with the dragons
- Healing with the dragons
- Building the crystalline body and the Antakarana with the dragons
- Balancing the masculine and feminine energies
- Learning in a different way
- Dragon masters
- Making a dragon aura spray
- Dragon oracle card reading
- A dragon ceremony
Course work and home study
You will be required to complete the following:
- Prepare a short dragon meditation to present to the group
- Create a short dragon exercise to present to the group
- A piece of written work on dragons of 1000 words
Your master teacher will present you with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practising the skills, gaining confidence and empowerment.
Within the subject matter of the manual is a wealth of activities and visualisations relevant to each section with further activities and visualisations in the appendix.
Qualifying as an Dragon Teacher
To be awarded a Teaching Certificate from The Diana Cooper School of White Light you must successfully complete both The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module and the Dragon Module including the dragon written work. This will enable you to say that you are a qualified Dragon Teacher with The Diana Cooper School of White Light on your advertising literature.
The Dragon Teacher Training Programme is six days (40 teaching hours) and costs £666. Non-UK course fees are based on UK prices.
Please note that it is only necessary to complete The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module once.
The costs do not include accommodation, food or travel.
It requires a deposit of £222 at the time of booking.
Dragon Online Teacher Training
The Online Teacher Training Programme is on a one-to-one basis and comprises 12 sessions of 2 hours each. The cost is £732. It requires a deposit of £244 at the time of booking.
If you already hold a teacher’s certificate, then it is 6 sessions, and the cost is £366.