Ascension Teacher Training
Our planet Earth is undergoing a shift in consciousness so that we can all live at a higher frequency of love, wisdom, co-operation and peace. We are incredibly blessed to be incarnated right now because the opportunities for spiritual growth are enormous. We are being offered an opportunity to create Heaven on Earth and the Angels are here to assist us.
Message from Diana Cooper
“Now that the ascension of our planet and all on her is accelerating, spiritual teachers are being trained by our School to show those who are ready the way. Angels and Archangels continue to flock to Earth as never before and have asked our School to train light workers to help the masses learn about them and connect to them for guidance. If you would like to be a light going out into the world, showing others the way, then this course will help you to manifest your dreams.”
The purpose of this teacher training course is to:
- Provide you with powerful techniques to develop your light body and accelerate your spiritual progress
- Show you how to connect with the Ascended Masters for your own benefit and for others
- Empower you to spread the Light of Angels and Ascension in your own creative way, through leading your own groups and workshops, or spreading the Light among your family or friends, within your workplace or community.
The topics covered include
- How to structure and prepare workshops or talks
- Lead a variety of meditations, visualisations and exercises
- Connect with Ascended Masters
- Understand the Ascension process and how to ascend this lifetime
- Channel information with Ascended Masters
- Ascension Chambers and Retreats
- Higher energies, the Rays, Mahatma Energy, Silver Violet Flame
- Spiritual Laws
Teacher Training Prospectus
Do you want to lead your own workshops and teach others about Ascension?
Do you want to be a light going out into this world?
Then this is your opportunity to manifest your dreams!
This teacher training course will empower you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to spread the Light of Ascension in your own creative way, through leading your own groups and workshops, or spreading the Light among your family and friends, within your workplace or community.
Ascension Background and Philosophy
This teacher training programme is based on Diana Cooper’s book A New Light on Ascension. This programme was the inspiration for The Diana Cooper School of White Light’s vision to “empowering people to spread the light of angels, ascension and the sacred mysteries of the universe.”
The course is experiential, with the emphasis being on developing practical teaching skills. This is supplemented with comprehensive Teacher Training and Ascension manuals.
- Provide an opportunity for personal development and advancement on your spiritual journey
- Give you the confidence to organise and facilitate your own workshops, talks, meditations and one-to-one sessions
- Provide you with the tools to develop your light body, transmute energies and enhance your healing abilities
- Show you how to connect effectively with Ascended Masters for both your own and others benefit
- Provide you with a comprehensive framework for structuring Ascension workshop and talks
- Give you the expertise to facilitate groups and workshops in a professional manner
This course will enable you to:
- Lead your own Ascension Workshops
- Create and manage a safe teaching and learning environment
- Develop and use a broad range of ascension exercises to support the development of your students
- Tailor programmes and activities to suit the specific needs of groups and individuals
- Empower others to enhance their own connection with Ascended Masters
- Honour and develop your own unique learning and teaching style
- Register and become a Professional Member of the Diana Cooper School of White Light
The School honours and recognises the potential within everyone therefore all applications will be considered on merit. Many previous course participants have come from the healing arts or are alternative health practitioners. However, it is not necessary that you have this background.
The main requirement is a desire from the heart to spread the light of the angels and ascension and to progress along your own spiritual pathway.
We would expect people attending these courses will already have some knowledge of Ascension. They will also have a strong desire to enhance their connection with the angelic realms and to take this light out into the world and share it with others through running workshops, talks, one to one sessions etc.
You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and be responsible for your own actions and behaviours at all times.
The Application form helps us to assess the suitability of our potential teachers, therefore it is vital that the information you provide is as comprehensive as possible.
Essential Pre-Course Reading
- A New Light on Ascension
- A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
All books are by Diana Cooper and available through Amazon
Ascension Course Content
Teacher Training Module Content (20 teaching hours)
- Give you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empower you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enable you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Give you a comprehensive framework for delivering Ascension workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the DCSWL
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols/pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Where are the twelve chakras?
- Cleansing and strengthening the twelve chakras
- Exercises to activate and integrate the twelve chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
Preparing a workshop programme
prepare short exercises and talks to give to small groups or to the whole group. You will be presented with full notes, so that the sessions will be predominately used to practise the techniques and thereby gain confidence and empowerment. The chakra exercises are an integral part of our work. Students are expected to become proficient in them and lead part of the exercises throughout the training programme
Ascension Module (40 teaching hours)
Note: This module can only be taken if the Teacher Training Module has been successfully completed.
This module will:
• Enable you to lead meditations with confidence and to connect with Ascended Masters
• Develop your understanding of the Ascension process and how to build the light body
• Practice powerful techniques to transmute energies and increase your healing abilities
• Build your confidence as an Ascension Teacher
- A comprehensive understanding of Ascension
- Letting go/releasing ego
- Ascended Masters
- Gold and Silver Violet Flame
- Mahatma energy
- Huna prayers
- Spiritual Laws
- Affirmations and Decrees
- Ascension Chambers
- Building the Light-body
- The Soul and the Monad
- The higher chakras
- The Seven Great Rays, Rays 8-12, Silver Ray, Gold Ray, Platinum Ray, Gem Rays
- Sound, toning and symbols
- Channelling the Masters
- The Antakarana Bridge
- The Lords of Karma
- The Ascension Flame
- Pleiadean Heart Healing and the Blue Pleiadean Rose
- Releasing Karma
- Sacred Sound
You will be presented with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practicing the skills, gaining confidence and empowerment.
Course work and home study
You will be required to complete the following:
- Prepare a short Ascension meditation to present to the group
- Create a short Ascension exercise to present to the group
- A piece of written work on Ascension – approximately 2000 words (this work can be submitted on tape)
- Prepare a one day Ascension workshop programme
Qualifying as an Ascension Teacher
Ascension Teacher Training consists of 9 days and 60 teaching hours. The first 3 days consist of the Teacher Training Module which is a core element of all the Diana Cooper School’s Teaching Courses.
In order to receive your Ascension teaching Certificate from The Diana Cooper School of White Light you must have successfully completed the following:
- The recommended reading
- The piece of written work on ascension
- Preparation and delivery of two 15 minute visualisations (one for the Teacher Training Module and one for the ascension module)
- Preparation and delivery of two 15 minute activities (one for the Teacher Training Module and one for the ascension module)
- Maximum attendance
For School Graduates who have already completed the Teacher Training Foundation Module
2 x 3 day weekends @ £333
TOTAL COST £666
3 x 3 day weekends @ £333
TOTAL COST £999
Non-UK course fees are based on the UK price.
These costs exclude food and accommodation.