Animal World Teacher Training
Animal Teacher Training
We are truly blessed to share our planet Earth with an amazing variety of animals, birds, reptiles and aquatic creatures. They have a soul or belong to a soul group and just like us they incarnate with a soul mission. They want to experience life in a physical body, touch, feel, give birth to their offspring and care for them. Like us they have come to Earth from different stars, planets or universes bringing with them wisdom and lessons to teach. Many of them are highly evolved and maintain a fifth-dimensional frequency while incarnated on Earth. It is important for our ascension and that of the planet that we honour, respect and embrace the Animal Kingdom.
Message from Diana Cooper
“We cannot ascend as a planet or individually until we understand and honour the animal, bird and nature kingdoms. They have so much to teach us and we all have a great deal to learn about them. It is a really important service to spread information and wisdom about the wonderful creatures with whom we share our planet. Taking this teacher training will help your personal ascension and will also enable the frequency of humanity to rise. You will attract the blessings of the angelic realms.”
Teacher Training Prospectus
- Give you an understanding of who animals truly are
- Encourage honour and respect for the amazing animals we share our planet with
- Learn about the process they undergo to be here on Earth and why
- Provide you with an opportunity to connect with them and learn more about them
- Understand that animals are wise cosmic beings from a variety of planets and stars and even other universes with much to teach us
- Provide you with an understanding of the history of the animals throughout the ages
- Provide you with a understanding of the animals in Atlantis
- Learn about the angels that work with the animals
- Understand the importance of animals in relation to our ascension path
- Learn to send healing to the animals
- Provide you with skills and confidence to help others in group situations to have an understanding of animals and to connect with them
- Provide you with a range of very powerful visualisations and activities for you to use in your own Animal World workshops
- Provide you with a comprehensive framework to run your own Animal World workshops
Give you the expertise to facilitate groups and workshops in a professional manner
The main requirement is a desire from the heart to connect with the Animals and help others to do the same.
The Diana Cooper School of White Light honours and recognises that everybody has their own individual skills, desires, knowledge and potential. Our wish is to help you to take your light out into the World and share it through running workshops and group sessions.
You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and to be responsible for your own actions and behaviours at all times.
The application form helps us to assess the suitability of our potential teachers, therefore it is vital that the information you provide is as comprehensive as possible.
Essential Pre-Course Reading
The Archangel Guide to the Animal World
All books are by Diana Cooper and are available via her website www.dianacooper.com
Animal World Course Content
The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module (20 hours)
- Gives you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empowers you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enables you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Gives you a comprehensive framework for delivering Animal World workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the Diana Cooper School of White Light
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols and pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Information about the 12 Chakra System
- Visualisation to activate and integrate the 12 Chakras with sacred sound/geometry
- Exercises to activate and integrate the twelve chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
- Preparing a workshop programme
Practicing the 12 Chakra activation visualisation
Prepare a short visualisation to present to the group
Prepare a short exercise to present to the group
Animal World Module (20 teaching hours)
Note: This module can only be taken if the Teacher Training module has been successfully completed
Animal World Module (20 hours)
This module can only be taken when The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module has been successfully completed.
This module will
- Enable you to lead your own Animal World workshops
- Show you how to connect with the Animals
- Empower you with the confidence to speak about Animals in front of others
- Give you a variety of activities and visualisations to use to enhance your workshops
- About the Animals
- The home planets of the Animals
- The history of the Animals and when they first came to Earth
- Animals in Atlantis
- Creating a portal for Animals
- St Francis of Assisi
- Hollow Earth
- The White Lions
- Animal communication
- Animal healing
- Animals healing you
- Animals guiding you
- Animal card reading
Course Work and Home Study
You will be required to complete the following:
- Prepare a short Animal meditation to present to the group
- Create a short Animal exercise to present to the group
- A piece of written work on Animals of 1200 words (this can be recorded)
You will be presented with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practising the skills, gaining confidence and empowerment.
Within the subject matter of the manual is a wealth of activities and visualisations relevant to each section with further activities and visualisations in the appendix.
Qualifying as an Animal World Teacher
In order to be awarded a Teaching Certificate from The Diana Cooper School of White Light you must successfully complete both The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module and the Animal World Module including the Animal World written work. This will enable you to say that you are a qualified Animal World Teacher with The Diana Cooper School of White Light on your advertising literature.
The Animal World Teacher Training Programme is six days (40 teaching hours) and costs £666. Non UK course fees are based on UK prices.
Please note that it is only necessary to complete The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module once.
The costs do not include accommodation, food or travel.
A deposit of £222 is required at the time of booking.