Unicorn Teacher Training
Unicorns are magnificent, magical ascended horses with beautiful golden horns that radiate high vibrational energies that help to raise our own energies and give healing, wisdom and knowledge at a soul level.
Unicorns are very connected to nature and the natural wonders of our wonderful planet Earth. Earth is currently undergoing massive changes by raising its energies very rapidly. Human energy is connected with the Earth’s energies and the Unicorns have come in great numbers to help us raise our energy vibrations and so ultimately help our planet and all living things that dwell on her.
The aims and objectives of this teacher training course are to:
- Give you an understanding of Unicorns and the help they can give us
- Provide you with an opportunity to connect with the high vibrational energies of the Unicorns, including the symbols they give us, and ask them for help
- Provide you with skills and confidence to help others in group situations to have an understanding of Unicorns, connect with them and ask them for help
- Provide you with an understanding of the history of Unicorns throughout the ages
- Provide you with details of Unicorn evolution, different types of Unicorns and their connection with the elementals
- Provide you with details of the help Unicorns can give us with balancing our twelve chakras, healing and enlightenment
- Provide you with a range of very powerful visualisations and activities for you to use in your own Unicorn workshops
- Give you the knowledge of the Unicorns’ and the planet’s sensitivities to man- made energies so that you can minimise your harm to the planet and pass this on to workshop participants
- Provide you with a comprehensive framework to run your own Unicorn workshops
- Give you the expertise to facilitate groups and workshops in a professional manner
The Unicorn Teacher Training Course background and philosophy
This teacher training programme is based on Diana Cooper’s book ‘The Wonder of Unicorns’ and also channelling and teachings from Diana Cooper School Master Teachers .
Prior knowledge and experience
The main requirement is a desire from the heart to connect with the Unicorns and help others to do the same.
The Diana Cooper School of White Light honours and recognises that everybody has their own individual skills, desires, knowledge and potential. Our wish is to help you to take your light out into the World and share it through running workshops and group sessions.
You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and to be responsible for your own actions and behaviours at all times.
The application form helps us to assess the suitability of our potential teachers, therefore it is vital that the information you provide is as comprehensive as possible.
Essential Pre-course reading
‘The Wonder of Unicorns’ by Diana Cooper.
Available from Amazon
Unicorns Course Content
Teacher Training Module Content (20 teaching hours)
- Gives you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empowers you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enables you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Gives you a comprehensive framework for delivering Unicorn workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the Diana Cooper School of White Light
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols and pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Information about the 12 Chakra System
- Visualisation to activate and integrate the 12 Chakras with sacred sound/geometry
- Exercises to activate and integrate the twelve chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
- Preparing a workshop programme
- Practicing the 12 Chakra activation visualisation
- Prepare a short visualisation to present to the group
- Prepare a short exercise to present to the group
Unicorn Teacher Training Course Content (40 teaching hours)
This module can only be taken when The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module has been successfully completed.
This module will
- Enable you to lead your own Unicorn workshops
- Show you how to connect with the Unicorns for your own benefit and for others
- Empower you with the confidence to speak about Unicorns in front of others
- Give you a variety of activities and visualisations to use to enhance your workshops
- What are Unicorns?
- How to connect with Unicorns and ask for help?
- The History of Unicorns
- Dimensions and Unicorns
- Types of Unicorns, their colours, Winged and Personal Unicorns
- Unicorn Symbols
- Unicorns and the Elementals
- Balancing the Twelve Chakras with Unicorn Help
- Unicorn Healing
- Enlightenment and Star Children
- Unicorn Sensitivity to Energies
- Unicorns and Crystals
- Additional Unicorn Activities to include in your workshops
- Additional Unicorn Visualisations to include in your workshops
Course Work and Home Study
You will be required to complete the following:
- Prepare a short Unicorn meditation to present to the group
- Create a short Unicorn exercise to present to the group
- A piece of written work on Unicorns of 1000 words (may be recorded if desired)
You will be presented with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practising the skills, gaining confidence and empowerment.
Within the subject matter of the manual is a wealth of activities and visualisations relevant to each section with further activities and visualisations in the appendix.
Qualifying as a Unicorn Teacher
In order to be awarded a Teaching Certificate from The Diana Cooper School of White Light you must successfully complete both The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module and the Unicorn Module including the Unicorn written work. This will enable you to say that you are a qualified Unicorn Teacher with The Diana Cooper School of White Light on your advertising literature.
The Unicorn written work is your experience, including any message and guidance that may have been received for yourself and for using in a workshop situation, gained from connecting with the Unicorns in meditation. This should be no more than 1,000 words (approximately two A4 pages of type written work or four A4 pages of handwriting).
Unicorn Course Costs
The Unicorn Teacher Training Programme is six days (40 teaching hours) and costs £666. Non UK course fees are based on UK prices.
Please note that it is only necessary to complete The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module once.
The costs do not include accommodation, food or travel.
A deposit of £222 is required at the time of booking.