The students and course participants come from many backgrounds and disciplines and as a School we honour these different skills and talents, encouraging our teachers to take this work and deliver it in their own unique way: through workshops, talks, training programmes or by incorporating the teachings into their own healing work.
The School maintains a broad range of activities including:
- Developing and running the teacher training courses
- To promote workshops and events given by its teachers
- Selection and development of our master teachers
- Organising the School’s Annual Reunion
- Maintaining the School website and the Members section within it.
- Planning and promoting Angel Awareness Day
- Providing a regular newsletter
- Marketing/advertising our work