Our planet Earth is undergoing a shift in consciousness so that we can all live at a higher frequency of love, wisdom, cooperation and peace. We are incredibly blessed to be incarnated right now because the opportunities for spiritual growth are enormous. We are being offered an opportunity to create Heaven on Earth, and the Angels are here to assist us.
Message from Diana Cooper
“Now that the Ascension of our planet and all on her is accelerating, spiritual teachers are being trained by our School to show those who are ready the way. Angels and Archangels continue to flow to Earth as never before, and have asked our School to train lightworkers to help the masses learn about them and connect to them for guidance. If you would like to be light going out into the world, showing others the way, then this course will help you to manifest your dreams.”
This teacher training course will empower you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to spread the Light of Ascension in your own creative way, through leading your own groups and workshops or spreading the light among your family and friends, within your workplace or community.
Ascension Background and Philosophy
This teacher training programme is based on Diana Cooper’s book A New Light on Ascension. This programme was the inspiration for The Diana Cooper School of White Light’s vision of “empowering people to spread the Light of Angels, Ascension and the sacred mysteries of the Universe”.
The course is experiential, with an emphasis on developing practical teaching skills. This is supplemented with comprehensive Teacher Training and Ascension manuals.
- Provides an opportunity for personal development and advancement on your spiritual journey
- Gives you the confidence to organise and facilitate your own workshops, talks, meditations and one-to-one sessions
- Provides you with the tools to develop your light body, transmute energies and enhance your healing abilities
- Shows you how to connect effectively with Ascended Masters for both your own and others’ benefit
- Provides you with a comprehensive framework for structuring Ascension workshops and talks
- Gives you the expertise to facilitate groups and workshops in a professional manner
This course will enable you to
- Lead your own Ascension Workshops
- Create and manage a safe teaching and learning environment
- Develop and use a broad range of Ascension exercises to support the development of your students
- Tailored programmes and activities to suit the specific needs of groups and individuals
- Empower others to enhance their own connection with Ascended Masters
- Honour and develop your own unique learning and teaching style
- Register and become a professional member of the Diana Cooper School of White Light
The Diana Cooper School of White Light honours and recognises the potential within everyone; therefore, all applications will be considered on merit. Many previous course participants have come from the healing arts or are alternative health practitioners; however, you don’t need to have this background.
The main requirement is a desire from the heart to spread the light of Ascension and to progress along your own spiritual pathway. We expect people attending these courses to have some Ascension knowledge already. They will also have a strong desire to enhance their connection with the spiritual realms and to take this light out into the world and share it with others through running workshops, talks, one-to-one sessions etc
You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and responsible for your actions and behaviours at all times.
The application form helps us to assess the suitability of our potential teachers; therefore, it is vital that the information you provide is as comprehensive as possible.
Recommended Pre-Course Reading
A New Light on Ascension
A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
The books are by Diana Cooper and available via her website www.dianacooper.com
Ascension Course Content
The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module (20 hours)
- Gives you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empowers you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enables you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Gives you a comprehensive framework for delivering workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the Diana Cooper School of White Light
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and Teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols and pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Information about the 12 Chakra System
- Visualisation to activate and integrate the 12 Chakras with sacred sound/geometry
- Exercises to activate and integrate the 12 Chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
- Preparing a workshop programme
- Practising the 12 Chakra activation visualisation
- Prepare a short visualisation to present to the group
- Prepare a short exercise to present to the group
Ascension Module (40 teaching hours)
Please note that this module can only be taken when The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module has been successfully completed.
This module will
- Enable you to develop and lead meditations with confidence and to connect with Ascended Masters
- Develop your understanding of the Ascension process and how to build the light body
- Practice powerful techniques to transmute energies and increase your healing abilities
- Build your confidence as an Ascension Teacher
- A comprehensive understanding of Ascension
- Letting go / releasing ego
- Ascended Masters
- Gold and Silver Violet Flame
- Mahatma Energy
- Huna prayers
- Affirmations and Decrees
- Ascension Chambers
- The Soul and the Monad
- The Seven Great Rays, Rays 8-12, Silver Ray, Gold Ray, Platinum Ray, Gem Rays
- Sound, toning and symbols
- Channelling the Masters
- The Antakarana Bridge
- The Lords of Karma
- The Ascension Flame
- Pleiadean Heart Healing and the Blue Pleiadean Rose
- Releasing Karma
- Sacred Sound
Course Work and Home Study
You will be required to complete the following
- Prepare a short Ascension meditation to present to the group
- Create a short Ascension exercise to present to the group
- A piece of written work on Ascension of 2,000 words
- Prepare a one-day Ascension Workshop programme
Your Master Teacher will present you with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practising the skills, gaining confidence and empowerment. The manual contains a wealth of activities and visualisations to enable you to create varied workshops to suit the need of your participants.
Qualifying as an Ascension Teacher
To be awarded a Teaching Certificate from The Diana Cooper School of White Light, you must successfully complete both The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module and the Ascension Module, including the written work. This will enable you to say that you are a qualified Ascension Teacher with The Diana Cooper School of White Light on your advertising literature.
The Ascension Teacher Training Programme in person is nine days (60 teaching hours) or 18 online sessions of 2 hrs each. The cost is £1188 and can either be paid in full or in instalments as agreed with your Master Teacher. These costs do not include accommodation, food or travel.
Please note that it is only necessary to complete The Diana Cooper School of White Light Teacher Training Module once. If you already hold a teacher’s certificate, then it is 6 days in person or 12 online sessions, and the cost is £792.
Ascension Master Teachers